all about me

my journal and something that i believe in

Friday, July 01, 2005

My wish, my moment of reminding myself how i've been doing

I have been thinking a lot lately about myself,,,,
remembering of yesterday how I stop to laugh deep in my heart
what makes me,,, me
my collection of memories it's always about me, me and me

and now at 23, i said to myself do something for a change
what makes you happy, makes me happy
I am out of words how I wanted to give, or even act to what i should
but this all I can do for now

If you love me or even care
please do remind me always how or when I started this madness
or how you describe this space in me.

I am happy to hold this thoughts, decision I made to stay forever
Thanks to you all and made me realize this madness

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger lenai bojc druz said...

happy birthday!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home